WE TAKE PRECAUTIONS WITH CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA. HOWEVER, EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE, WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY SECURITY BREACHES THAT MAY OCCUR.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Collection and Use of On-line Information
While offering you valued-added service, our foremost interest is to reciprocate your faith.
- We will safeguard your personal information.
- We will limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require to deliver our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- You can request us in writing to remove your name from marketing lists.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to confirm to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep your files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in many countries where we do business.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the VEDICSYS Inc® website.
- Organization Name:
- Contact name:
- Email Id:
- Phone no:
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
How to Delete Your Personal Information: